Thursday, September 1, 2011

Surprises

Last night I arrived in British Columbia and was greeted at the airport by Jessie and Robin Vanderhiede. We stayed up so late (or perhaps early would be a better way to state it) catching up on eachothers lives. I spent all day today with them and they graciously showed me around the area; Langley. I was feeling like it was a very big place and of course I don't know anyone here except them and the Boersmas. Well the big surprise was that when we walked into Staples, Kim Boersma nearly ran me over with her cart! Wow, what a reunion! Of course we have planned to see eachother but I'm not even sure Kim knew I was in town yet. I think this was the reassurace I needed that this place isn't as big as it seems. I praised God for this little collision because I realized that a simple decision to go to another store first could have meant we would have missed eachother and never known differently.

No comments: