Due to popular vote I've decided to keep using this blog to post updates. I've also decided to keep the name since it includes a hint of both my Nicaraguan and Canadian life. I can't deny the impact the time I spent in Nicaragua has had on my life and so the name sticks.
I've officially been orientated back into school again. The other day I shouldered my backpack and got on the bus to go to school. Riding the bus has been an interesting experience which often involves a certain amount of waiting. This morning for example the bus I was waiting for didn't stop because it was "full" (by Canadian standards). That means I needed to wait for the next bus which did come about 10 or 15 minutes later. I'm going to try biking now in order to get exercise, enjoy the outdoors before getting in the classroom, and save money.
Today I went for a bike ride along the Fraser River and took this picture. It was taken about 15 minutes by bike from where I live. One of the beautiful things about living in this area is even though you're in the city you get a bit of a country feel.
1 comment:
Yay! Nica-eh lives on! Nice pic, too! =)
Stan
Post a Comment