The masters program I'm in is pretty intense and doesn't leave a lot of room for other things in life. Pretty much I'm with the same 13 people all day for 5 days out of the week and then sometimes on Skype at night. It means that we are getting to know each other pretty well. What's unique about our group is that many of us are from different places and so we have looked to one another for friendship and support. Recently we have gone out to eat on two occasions in order to celebrate birthdays. With an international group like we are, it means we don't go to the normal restaurant chains.
| Richmond celebrated his birthday Mexican style |
| Shine and I |
| Cheryl's birthday started with a Korean birthday soup (seaweed and tuna) |
| And later we went out for a taste of Africa |
No comments:
Post a Comment