I have been watching like a hawk for the leaves to turn colour. Here's a picture I took on my bike ride this afternoon. My conclusion after the ride was that it's a little early to see the trees in their full beauty yet but this is a start.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Aimee, This is a beautiful picture with all the different colours all in one tree against a bright blue backdrop! I love it! (Of course, autumn has progressed a little beyond this up north here; the trees outside my window are distinctly and entirely yellow!) =) Stan
1 comment:
Aimee, This is a beautiful picture with all the different colours all in one tree against a bright blue backdrop! I love it! (Of course, autumn has progressed a little beyond this up north here; the trees outside my window are distinctly and entirely yellow!) =) Stan
Post a Comment