Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last Day of School

I'm usually not a big fan of the last couple days of school. It's sad to see the kids leave and to say goodbye and they are usually very hyper and very ready to begin their vacation. This year we did have some fun in the last couple days. I had to laugh when one of my boys came to school with a frog. No bowl or tub, just the frog in his hand. Even though he told me he was training the frog not to jump, the first thing it did was jump out of his hands and directly into a group of girls who proceeded to scream.

Ahh. What a great looking class. We ended the year with a prayer and they wanted to be sure there was time for them to pray in the prayer as well. Many of them prayed for my travels and plans for the coming year; is was very sweet. I'm so thankful for this year I've had with this class; they have taught me so much and I will miss them.



No comments: