Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Visitors

Over Thanksgiving my brother came down for a week long visit. In the picture below we were hanging out and exploring a coffee farm in the mountains. We also participated in a bike trip for 2 days. I don't have any pictures of the two of us on the trip since Wayne was so far ahead of me. The bike trip was a fundraiser for the Luke Society in Nicaragua. There were about 30 participants. My roomates went on the trip as well. Here we are just before crossing a river. There were many of them to cross on the trip.
Here's one of the breaks about midway on the trip. The picture below is a "Where's Waldo" picture. There's something Christmasy in this photo, can you find it?

And, my other visitors for the month of November was a work team from Jarvis. Here we are at the edge of Volcan Masaya. It was fun to hang out with so many Canadians. I really enjoyed my time with all of you! Thank you for blessing Nicaragua with your visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Christmas tree on the bike... But where did the cyclist sit?! =) S.

Ena said...

Yup, I thought the Christmas tree on the bike too. So, I read the book Savage Shores and thought about you guys swimming? Any wild beasts you had to overcome??

Take care
Ena