I thought I would show off my students' work. They've been super creative lately in many areas. I recently filmed some news broadcasts called Babylonian National News.com. They created some live news stories from Babylon reenacting stories from the book of Daniel. This is something they would have never done at the beginning of the year.
Last week they designed these murals (see picture below) for our oceans units and worked so hard even on the little details. This week they will finish up some reports and do a small presentation on a sea animal that lives in the part of the ocean they designed. I'm proud about how far they have come in the past couple of months.

Today my class came back from Art with this poster. I love it! It's a reminder to me that somewhere in the world it's Spring and all the new flowers are coming up. I also love how they all worked together to design this piece of Art.

My roomates tell me tonight we aren't just going to sit in our rooms and work so I better keep this one short. A very Happy Spring to you all.
1 comment:
Aimee, the things you do in your teaching are SO cool! Keep up the creative work...and the obvious heart-felt work. Your students, via their pretty mural, are certainly simply reflecting back the love they feel from you.
:) Happy spring!
Theresa.
Post a Comment