Picture taken by Ena Groot
The last two weeks I've enjoyed having Ena Groot in Nicaragua. She came down to visit her daughter who is student teaching at Nicaragua Christian Academy. Having guests come is great because you see the same things you see everyday but through the eyes of someone who is seeing it for the first time. That's when I begin to realize that there are some strange sights to see in Nicaragua. Ena was a great help to the school. She spent lots of hours in the school fixing up books. Thanks Ena.
2 comments:
Hey Aimee:
I put the same picture of the little guy in my short slide show I will show at Church tomorrow during the offering. It will run on it's own opening with a thank you from you and NCA for the money that was raised through the Soup Fest and a few other pictures of my time there.
Thanks again for everything and for showing me the sights. I have great memories and have started my book. Have a good bike ride tomorrow morning. Love Ena
Hi Aimee:
Thanks again for your hospitality and showing us around. My time in Nicaragua was awesome. I showed a short slide show of my trip at Church this morning. People were thrilled to see you and the sights. Have a great week. Soon it will be spring break. Love Ena
Post a Comment