A Super Bowl party doesn't really get me too excited, but here in Nicaragua it's a huge event. Lots of people come together to watch the game and those who aren't interested just sit and talk. This year a Chili Cook off was organized with the event and so Kate and I decided to enter a chili. We found the winning chili recipe from off the Internet. There were about 12 pots of chili that entered the cook off. Well the pictures say the rest. Our chili came in first place! Some of you may be asking if I ate the chili because you know about my dislike of beans. The answer is yes. Living in Nicaragua has changed my ways a bit. I have become quite accustom to the national food here which is mixture of rice and beans. So what is the secret to making the prize winning chili...we added what I think are 3 secret ingredients. I let you guess what they might be...

1 comment:
this update is old
Post a Comment