
Every year at Nicaragua Christian Academy we have a festival. This is a day of games for all ages, sports, food (Korean, Nicaraguan, and North American), and a raffle. I even won a package of lotions and perfumes at the raffle. When I got home I noticed that it wasn't actually perfume, but cologne. One of my students won a jug of oil which she obviously found quite
unuseful, but I willingly took off her hands. Families from the school come to enjoy this day as well as people from the community. This year we started the day out with a 3 km race. Anyone who is a runner at all

would laugh to hear it was only 3 km. Even though the distance was short, the dust and heat make it seem a whole lot longer. This year the money raised at the festival will go toward a covered walkway and bathroom improvements.
No comments:
Post a Comment