Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Speaking of....

It's been far too long since I've written a post and I really have no excuses; it's just one of the things that often gets pushed to the bottom of the "to do" list. If I did make an excuse, course work would make the top of that list. Speaking of school... I'm well over halfway through the program and am really hoping that I'll have enough energy and brain power to finish strong. This continues to be one of the more stretching and demanding challenges I've signed up for. I know that a lot of prayer has been helping me through. Speaking of prayer... God reminded me through three different people in three days that "People are praying for me". This was a great source of encouragement to me and something I certainly could not do without. If you are one of those people than I'm very, very thankful for YOU!

The weather has really been affecting me lately; we've had many grey and rainy days. I'm really hoping for a sunnier Spring. Speaking of Spring... I've been watching the flowers push their way up and out. I'm going to take my camera tomorrow as I bike to class as proof of Spring in BC.

What signs of spring have you encountered this year already?


No comments: