Since I'm a month behind on blogging I'll keep it short. I had a super time in Ontario over Christmas break. It was full of social activities and quality time with parents, siblings, nieces and nephews. The time just flew by and all too soon the two weeks were over. In between Christmas and New Years my family was altogether, first for my birthday and then to celebrate Christmas. It's special to be together since these moments don't occur as much as we'd like.
Ontario didn't have much snow, but it did have some. As soon as the toboggan hills had a dusting of snow, I took my nieces and nephews down them. We had a hoot together. A couple days later the pond was just perfect to skate so we took advantage of it as well.
Below are some of the best pics of the trip.

Annika on the big kid sled on the big kid hill.

Everyone in the family demands a turn with baby Anna.

It's a fake... We got all bundled up to go for a walk, but it was tooooo windy and cold. Anna protested so we took the picture and then went inside.

Ahhhh what a precious gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment